Last updated: 30th May 2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material, or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Website.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
7. Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the applicable law.